Join Us

How do I enlist into th 125th New York State Volunteer Infantry?

So….. You want to be a Civil War Re-Enactor. Good for you. Our first request to you is to contact us at or mail in the 125th NY Enlistsment Form . Once a member, after paying the membership dues, you will be given a mentor from the group who will guide you through the re-enacting do’s and don’ts. It is that simple.

%d bloggers like this: